I wasn't watching out for Preston this morning while I was in the kitchen and I found him playing in the dirt from our plant. Then I looked closer at his hand and it was covered in dirt and then he decided it was food and ate some. He was more upset that I cleaned it out of his mouth than the taste of it. I thought it was pretty funny. For those of you who don't know, Preston is finally crawling at almost 12 months. He know is into everything.
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Oh, Gross!
I wasn't watching out for Preston this morning while I was in the kitchen and I found him playing in the dirt from our plant. Then I looked closer at his hand and it was covered in dirt and then he decided it was food and ate some. He was more upset that I cleaned it out of his mouth than the taste of it. I thought it was pretty funny. For those of you who don't know, Preston is finally crawling at almost 12 months. He know is into everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So funny! I can't believe how much bigger and older he looks in the few months since we saw you. Time sure does fly by! Can't wait to see you guys again soon!
Post a Comment