Friday, June 20, 2008

Miss Priss!


We have our house up for sale now and that requires a very clean house. So lately I have been picking up after every mess the kids make. I was getting ready yesterday and Callie goes in my closet and pulls out all my shoes. I have a lot of shoes! She found my black boots and proceeds to put them on. I just had to take this picture of her. She is growing up to fast because she already loves shoes. Then I had to put all the shoes back. Today Callie was coloring while I was cleaning out the stove and oven. Well she figured it would be fun to color on the wall with a pink marker. At least I have those magic erasers. They can clean almost anything. Let me tell you, it is so stressful to move.

3 comments:

Party of Two said...

Oh wow, when/where are yall moving???

Gwen said...

Well, can you blame her, those are awesome boots!

kylee said...

She is so cute! And so funny! Like mother like daughter right?!