I think this is the only picture of all of us. I have a great family.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey Ashley! It's your cousin Danielle. Cazy that i found your blog. I was searching for an old BYU roommate who lives in TX now and her last name is Harrison, and i wound up coming across yours! SO FUNNY! But i love it, and your kids are darling. You can see my little family at www.brocksarabingham.blogspot.com
Hey Ashley! Sorry it took me a few days to get back to you. But it looks like you got those background thing figured out. And I must say that I LOVE it! I don't remember seeing that one! It's super cute! And I'm so jealous that you went to Washington D.C.! How fun!
My email is sarabingham@yahoo.com. I started going by my first name, Sara, after high school. It's much easier to go by your first name then middle. Brock and I live in Las Vegas, for hopefully only another 5 years or so. We'd like to move before Ethan starts school.
3 comments:
Hey Ashley! It's your cousin Danielle. Cazy that i found your blog. I was searching for an old
BYU roommate who lives in TX now and her last name is Harrison, and i wound up coming across yours! SO FUNNY! But i love it, and your kids are darling. You can see my little family at www.brocksarabingham.blogspot.com
Hey Ashley! Sorry it took me a few days to get back to you. But it looks like you got those background thing figured out. And I must say that I LOVE it! I don't remember seeing that one! It's super cute! And I'm so jealous that you went to Washington D.C.! How fun!
My email is sarabingham@yahoo.com. I started going by my first name, Sara, after high school. It's much easier to go by your first name then middle. Brock and I live in Las Vegas, for hopefully only another 5 years or so. We'd like to move before Ethan starts school.
Post a Comment