Callie went to Sunbeams and absolutely loved it. She loved singing time and she got to hold a sign. She even said the closing prayer into the microphone. I was very impressed. She is a social butterfly.
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
3 months ago

4 comments:
Can't believe she is a SUNBEAM!!!
We were out of town...Ryan is excited...somewhat to go to Sunbeams to...Callie looks so grown-up & cute!!!
Callie is such a beautiful little girl. I remember when I was in sunbeams... man how time flies.
I thought she already went to Sunbeams. That is crazy, she seems way to verbal and plenty developed enough for Sunbeams. Tyler went in so young because of his birthday but Mikayla will be just like Callie. I bet she just loved it.
Callie is getting so big. It looks like yall are having a lot of fun in Cali. I'm glad you survived the car ride to Texas and back. It sounds like one crazy adventure!
Post a Comment