Monday, March 2, 2009

The Bachelor!

Oh my goodness! Can you believe what happened on the Bachelor tonight? I think Jason is an idiot. I am surprised that Molly took him back so soon without knowing what happened with Melissa. Molly wasn't thinking at all. I really liked Melissa and I agree with her that Jason should have tried to make it work. Jason said on After the final rose that his heart was still with Molly and his heart was telling him he wasn't over her. But what if your heart says to go and have an affair. You have to use your brain too. Anyways I think Jason will never make a relationship work and he will never marry. I feel so bad for his son Ty and hope his life isn't screwed up because of his idiot dad. I just wanted to share what I thought. Let me know what you think if your a fan of the show and if you watched it.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Ashley! I am a fan of the show too and made Steve watch all three hours with me last night:) I thought Molly was a better pick, but definitely feel bad for Melissa. Its got to be so hard to be in all of their places as it really isn't "reality". I too feel bad for Ty though, he's got to be a little confused. It will be very interesting to see if he and Molly really make it...

Marci said...

I guess we all know why Jason is single still now! I just am still in shock about what happened (and disgusted with Jason too)! Poor little Ty...he has a weirdo for a dad and has had all these other women introduced into his life. I hope by the next Bachelor season Melissa is happy and married and can rub it in Jason's face (when he's single because Molly left him)!!!

Britney and Andy said...

Andy and I think Jason is a jerk for breaking up with Melissa over national TV. Melissa was way better for him. Andy and I think Melissa did well when she was talking to Jason. She stood up for herself. I am beginning to not like the show anymore. The last 3 seasons sucked. Brad chose no one. DeAnna realized she chose the wrong guy and now Jason dumped Melissa and thought he chose the wrong girl. Stupid!!! Jason is just a shallow person. He only likes Molly's eyes and her kissing.

Jenna said...

I was TOTALLY thinking of you last night when I was watching this. I told myself I needed to call you cause I remembered that you were a fan. Adam was watching it briefly last night in between shows and he said, "I can't believe people watch this stuff. That dude was just making out with the other girl and then proposed the next day!" Messed up, I know...but for some reason we watch it. All I say is what a scum bag.

Sara Bingham said...

Hey Ashley, I didn't watch the show, but I'm going to send you an email about the cabinets.

Paige said...

I know I cant believe I haven't talked to you about this. We have to talk the next time we get together.