Callie turned 4 yesterday and it is crazy how time flys. I remember when she was a little baby. We are so glad she came into our family. She always seems to amaze me with her witty little comments. Here is a picture of Callie when she was 6 months and a video of her 1st birthday. Happy Birthday Callie.
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
3 months ago

4 comments:
I didn't know Callie's birthday was just before yours. She sure is a cutie! Hope you have a great birthday today Ashley! Love ya lots!
I remember when Callie was that little! How time flies, huh? I hope you guys are doing well. We need to chat...it's been a while...
I can't believe she is 4 already! Crazy! Your gettin' old Ashley :) hahaha just kidding. I still remember when you guys came to visit us in Florida and she was only about 14 months old! Anyway, I hope she had a great day! Love the picture of her in that little pink and white hat! SO CUTE!
I can't believe Callie is 4. When I moved in she was only 5 months. She was so cute. Did I buy her that outfit with the hat?
Post a Comment