It is official, I am pregnant. I am due on January 22, 2010. I am 13 weeks along. I have been so tired and lazy with this pregnancy. Very different from my last two pregnancies. I crave food all the time and starting to show. I am excited to have a baby in our family be born in California. Callie, Preston and Taylor were born in Texas and this baby and me born in California. I have a picture of the 1st sonogram but our internet is still not working. Our pictures are on my other computer. We have had two people come out from Verizon and called them on the phone. I don't know what the problem is. Hopefully this week we will have it up and running.
10 comments:
SOOOO exciting! I hope you are doing well. Sure was great to see you guys when we were there. Maybe we'll make it out there again soon..
Congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear more about it and I hope you are feeling more energetic soon :-)!
Congrats! Are you hoping for a girl or a boy?
Congrats! So exciting! I hope you get more energy soon and make sure to eat all your cravings:)
CONGRATS!!! How fun! I hope everything goes well with the pregnancy and that your energy level gets a boost! You know, you probably have the same amount of energy you did with the last two pregnancies you just have to use more of it to chase the two you already have around! Makes sense right? Congrats on the house! We will have to try and make it down to visit in the next year or so! It has been too long!
Congadulations. The family picture you have on your blog is really cute. I hope you are doing okay. Keep us posted.
Hurray for you!! I have been meaning to call or email you for so long! Sorry I am so bad about that. I am way excited for you and hope that you start to feel well soon. can't wait to see pics!
Congrats!!! Do you want a girl or boy? It is nice to be prepared for both this time I bet. Are you going to let it be a surprise or are you going to find out? I need to get a move on... I only have one and you are going to have three and Britney has two. Hopefully you start feeling better soon. I want to see belly pictures!
That's so exciting! Congrats.
Congrats Ashley!!!! That is sooo exciting!
Post a Comment