This recipe is something my mom created a couple of summers ago. It is so yummy. Make sure you buy really good peaches. It makes all the difference. This is so easy to make.
Peach Pie
crust: 1 package graham cracker crumbs (plus 2 extra crackers)my pie pan was bigger and I needed more
1/4 cup melted butter
3 tbs. brown sugar
mix all together with fork or pastry blender. Then I use my hands to make sure it's all mixed well. Pour into pie pan and smash against bottom of pie pan and edges. Bake at 350 for 8 minutes. put in refrigerator before assembling pie.
Cream cheese mixture:
This part goes on top of the cooled graham cracker crust.
4 oz. softened cream cheese
1/2 cup-3/4 cup powdered sugar
mix well.
Add 1/2 container of cool whip and fold into cream cheese mixture. I used real whipped cream I had left over in my fridge. Whatever you have it will still taste good. Spread mixture onto cooled crust. Leave an 1 1/2 inches of crust showing.
Cut 4 or 5 peaches depending on the size into pretty moon shaped slices. Buy a peach glaze at the store (in the produce section)usually by the peaches. The one I bought was a 16 oz container. Fold glaze over peaches being careful not to tear or damage them. Pour over cream cheese mixture and garnish with more cool whip or I used blueberries for a splash of color.
Hope you enjoy this is so yummy.

1 comment:
Mmmmmmm, I didn't get to try any so now I will have to try to make it to taste it!
Post a Comment