Monday, August 3, 2009

Before and After photos of our new house!!




Sorry these took so long to post but we finally have our home somewhat put together. We moved into our new home the 1st of June. We are very happy with it. I have a before picture of the front of the house but not an after. We are currently in the process of redueing it. The back yard has almost been completed as well. So we will do those later. This is the front living room. We repainted the house an oyster color, had the carpets cleaned, put in 7 sealing fans, and blinds for every window.

1 comment:

Darm Family said...

Love your new house. I bet it feels awesome to finally be moved in. That brown paint was really dark. I can't believe that the whole house was like that. I especially love your new kitchen. That double oven will definitely come in handy.