Yesterday was the midnight showing of New Moon. We went down around 2:00 and waited in line until 8:45 and then they let us in the theatre and waited some more until 12:01 p.m. The time went a little slow but not bad. We played some games,chatted with one another, and went and got some dinner. New Moon was so awesome. Jacob!! Oh man was he cute. I can't wait until June to see Eclipse. Here are some pictures of us waiting in line and in the theatre. Excuse my closed eyes in one of the pictures. In every picture someone took my eyes were closed. The movie theatre was so dark and the flash was so bright.
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
2 months ago

2 comments:
I can't believe you guys had to wait in line that long! All those crazy Californians :-). It was sooo much better than the first one I thought, but why don't they get Robert to work out a little more?! I was very disappointed with the scene in Italy where he reveals himself...he just looked sickly.
Wow, everyone seemed so shocked at the time we waited. I am glad we waited, to get a good seat. I would have felt guilty coming at the last minute and hopping in line? You make me laugh... Jacob...mmmm! It was awesome
Post a Comment