I went in on Monday morning for a c-section. Paige Ashley Harrington was born at 7:45 a.m. and was 6 pounds 12 ounces and 18.5 inches long. She is a small baby. Callie and Preston were 8 pound babies. We went home Wednesday afternoon on a very rainy day in southern California. Taylor's parents came and were expecting warm, sunny weather. Instead we have been drowning here. And then this morning we woke up to a few inches of snow. I think they are ready to go back to Texas.
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
5 months ago

3 comments:
Congrats Ashley! She's beautiful! And I LOVE the name Paige!
She is SOOO cute!!! Congratulations :-)! And you look so glam going in to have her :-)!
She is so precious! Did you have C-sections with your other kids? She was small. My two boys were almost 9 lb babies. I have always thought that I would never have one smaller then 8 lbs, but I guess it is possible huh! Well, I am so happy for you guys! How exciting that cute little Paige is here!
Post a Comment