Friday, January 22, 2010

Her 1st day at home



5 comments:

Sara Bingham said...

Very cute! Congrats!

Ashley said...

She is gorgeous you guys! Congrats! I am so glad she is here and everything went okay...and by the way, you look "too good" in your hospital pictures!! I am amazed that you bring makeup to the hospital! I love the name too... she's a doll! Tell Tay Congrats for me and Happy late b-day!

Michelle said...

Oh she is so cute! I'm so glad that everything went well. Hope your recovery is quick! Love ya!

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Oh gosh she is ADORABLE! Love the cute headband too! I want to come by this week, I will call you k. You dont even look like you had a baby in those pics! Lucky Lady!

Britney and Andy said...

She is so cute. The bow is cute too. We are excited to come and see you guys next month.