She is such a doll! I have been checking the blog and hadn't heard anything yet... Liz told me the other day she saw you had her and I was so excited! She looks just like the other two. Congrats, congrats! Hope you are doing well.!!!!
Ok, I dont think she could get any cuter! But I know she will! I had so much fun getting to hold her the other day. Where are ou getting those cute bows?
3 comments:
She is beautiful! Congrats you guys!
She is such a doll! I have been checking the blog and hadn't heard anything yet... Liz told me the other day she saw you had her and I was so excited! She looks just like the other two. Congrats, congrats! Hope you are doing well.!!!!
Ok, I dont think she could get any cuter! But I know she will! I had so much fun getting to hold her the other day. Where are ou getting those cute bows?
Post a Comment