Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Paige's 1st limo ride

Last night my friend and I went to this Uptown Girls Spring Fling in Redlands. It is about 15 minutes away. We parked at my friends Salon and got complimentary back and neck massages and a hand massage. We then waited for the limo to take us to all the other stores that were involved. The stores were Kissui(kids store), Shop Suey boutique(shoes and accessories), Peek Inside(home decore) and you just shopped and then waited for the limo to pick up again. The best part was it was free. I tried to get a picture of the limo but it didn't turn out. So here are Paige and I inside the limo.
My friend Lindsey and I inside the limo. We had to take the pictures ourselves. We were the only ones in the limo because we were the last to be picked up. It was kind of nice, some of the women had a little too much to drink and all smoked. I am sure we smelled good when we got home last night.

1 comment:

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Fun, did you guys have to get the limo yourselves?