Pizza Dough
1 cup warm water
2 pkgs. active dry yeast or (2 heaping tbs. yeast)
1 tbs. sugar
sprink yeast and sugar over water. Gently combine and allow to rise until double. about 15 minutes.
1 cup water
2 tsp salt
2 tbs. oil
5 cups flour
Add additional water, salt, oil and flour to yeast mixture; beat well and allow to stand 10 minutes. Roll into pan and top with favorite toppings. Cook in a 425 oven for 15 minutes.
I cooked the dough for 5-8 minutes and then put the toppings on baked it another 10-15 minutes. Tonight I pulled some stuff out of the freezer and made a really yummy pizza. I had some Cafe Rio dressing and used that as the sauce and then added chicken, black beans, mozzarella cheese and then after it cooked added avocados. You gotta try it. Sorry no picture.

No comments:
Post a Comment