Sunday, June 6, 2010

Double Birthday Party!





Yesterday we had a birthday party for Callie and Preston. My friend made these popcorn cupcakes for her son's birthday and I loved them. I decided to make them too. I also did a movie theatre theme as well. If you want the recipe on how to make them go to swankypear.com. I failed to get a picture of the table. We had pink lemonade and my dad sent me these great nacho containers from his company. I made popcorn, set out peanuts, popcorn cupcakes, and caramel chocolate covered pretzels. Everything was so yummy.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

It looks like so much fun! What a cute theme! I love it! Birthday Parties ARE a lot of work and a lot of money. I think every 3 years is just right. I'm glad everyone had a good time! Did you ever make the Mickey cake? Miss you guys! If you are ever in town, you have to come visit! You're always welcome at our house!

Ashley said...

Love the theme idea and those cupcakes are ADORABLE!!