Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Midnight Showing of "Eclipse"

I left all 3 kids home last night around 8:45 p.m. I haven't left Paige yet so it was nice. Eclipse was the best one yet. A lot of action and Edward and Jacob moments. I got home around 3:30 and got in bed. Paige woke up 15 minutes later and I went to bed around 4:30. They kids were up 2 hours later. It's my own fault for only getting 2 hours of sleep. The kids have been good today that I could get a couple naps here and there. I am going to bed early tonight for sure.

2 comments:

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Oh such fun times lack of sleep and all! I hope you don't mind I snagged the picture from your post. It is just easier than emailing it :) CU at the BBQ ???

Sara Bingham said...

It's always worth it when twilight is involved!