Friday, June 18, 2010

Swim lessons




Callie waiting to jump off. I guess it was cold.
Yeah, she did it.
Callie with her instructor.

My friend asked me to sign our kids up with her kids for swim lessons. They are 2 weeks long. The first day they were so nervous. After that, Callie couldn't wait to go. Preston cries every time we get in the pool. Yesterday he had to go potty during the lesson and when we got back, it was over. He started crying because he wanted to get back in the water. Dude, make up your mind.

2 comments:

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Fun! Who is doing it with you? I have debated taking the girls, I think I will let them learn at my parents each summer! Good luck guys!

Ellsworths said...

Was it hard to get them signed up? I've heard sign ups start at like 5 am and then the classes fill up quick. I've never tried so maybe that's not true. Looks like fun!