Monday, August 30, 2010

Garcia lake

This past weekend we went up to our friends lake house near Barstow. It was so fun. We road their boat and jet skis and just relaxed. Our friend Paul has a car that he built that rides on the sand. I can't remember what its called. It was awesome. Your strapped in like a child's car seat and we were flying over hills and going up things that I didn't think were possible without getting hurt.In Paul's car already to go. We had to wear head phones and a microphone piece so we could talk to each other. At first I was really nervous and then scared but it was awesome. He made this car from scratch. Unbelievable!


Trying to get buckled.
Taylor's turn.

Preston got to ride this little car which Paul built as well. He loved it. It was really loud though. He loves anything with an engine. He is such a boy.

2 comments:

Britney and Andy said...

That is an awesome car. I bet it was so fun. You look really pretty in the girls night out picture. I like your hair. Love you.

Jenny said...

That looks like a lot of fun!