Monday, August 2, 2010

Orange roughy parmesan

We had this for dinner last night. It is a great recipe. If you love fish you have to try it.


Orange Roughy Parmesan


2 pounds orange rough (or your favorite fish) I used mahi mahi and tilapia before. Both were great.

2 tablespoons lemon juice

½ cup fresh parmesan cheese, grated

4 tablespoons butter, melted

3 tablespoons mayonnaise

3 tablespoons green onions

¼ teaspoon salt

pepper to taste


In buttered baking dish place fillets in a single layer. Brush with lemon juice. Let stand about 1 minute. In a small bowl combine melted butter, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, onions, salt and pepper. Broil fillets under preheated broiler for 5 minutes. Spread with cheese mixture and broil an additional 2-3 minutes. Watch closely.

2 comments:

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

thanks I will have to try it! Where did you get your fish? Staters?

Harrington said...

I actually used frozen fish from costco and let it thaw.