I loved her little outfit so I had to do a photo shoot. I know I am weird. So silly! A little treat always helps. She is so stinkin cute. Paige loves to play in the cabinets.
I am glad to have your blog address again. Your family is so cute. I love her little bows. My friend just made me a bunch for our new baby. I am excited for her to wear them. Hope all is well.
4 comments:
I love that outfit too! totally worthy of a photo shoot!
She is so cute!
She is adorable! And I can't believe how much she looks like Callie. Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up? Miss you guys...
I am glad to have your blog address again. Your family is so cute. I love her little bows. My friend just made me a bunch for our new baby. I am excited for her to wear them. Hope all is well.
Post a Comment