Taylor told me on Saturday at 5 o' clock that he had gotten a babysitter. We were going to dinner at Ramono's for my Birthday since he would be gone on my Birthday. We got their and I was surprised again. A few close friends came to dinner to surprise me as well. We had so much fun. I haven't laughed like that in a long time. Thanks everyone.


Taylor surprised me again Sunday evening when we got home and the doorbell rang. Our friends were standing outside with a Heath bar ice cream cake from Dairy Queen. That night he surprised me again with gifts that he said he wasn't going to buy because I had bought some shoes. What a wonderful Birthday! The Best Ever! Thanks Taylor turning 29 is kind of hard to take.

Eating yummy pizza and salad. They had delicious cheese bread.

Cheesy!!

Everyone enjoying their food.
1 comment:
NOw that was a fun night!
Post a Comment