I made these last night. They are really yummy. I think next time I will half the recipe and put it in a 9x9 pan. It is really rich and makes a lot.
Bottom:
1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine
2 cups sugar
4 eggs
6 tbsp cocoa
1 cup flour
2 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp. salt
Middle:
7 oz. marshmellow creme
Top:
1 pkg. semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 cup peanut butter
3 cups rice krispies
Mix the bottom ingredients and spread in a greased cake pan. Bake for 25 minutes at 350.
Let brownies cool slightly and then spread marshmellow cream over the top.
Heat chocolate chips and peanut butter together. (I just melt chips in microwave and then mix in pb while its hot. Mix with rice krispies. Pour over the top and chill.

2 comments:
These look really yummy. The bottom layer is brownies?
Yes it is brownies. It doesn't say it is but the best brownie recipe I use is very similar.
Post a Comment