We went to Sea World in March and got season passes and hadn't been back. We decided to make a weekend of it. We headed down Friday morning and came back Saturday night. We stayed in a hotel which the kids love. They got to swim in the heated pool.

In the car on the way down. It looks like she is saying "peace". I thought it was funny with the sunglasses too.


There was a cool shark exhibit and you went under this escalator and the sharks swam over you. Very cool.

They always like taking pictures with characters.

Taylor took them on one little ride. It was a really long wait. But Paige had a nap. So that was nice.
1 comment:
Fun times! I'm glad their is thick glass between you guys and the shark. Yikes! And tell Taylor I like his hat :)
Post a Comment