Sunday, January 22, 2012

Biddy Ball Basketball

 Callie started Biddy ball basketball on Friday night.  She was so excited to go.
 I found these boy basketball shorts for her.  She totally looked the part.
 They all started with stretching and a warm-up run.  My friend, Rachel who is helping volunteer on Callie's team said  Callie is a natural.  She couldn't believe she could dribble and walk at the same time.  A lady sitting next to me asked if she had played before and said she is a great runner.  Taylor and I were so proud since neither of us have athletic abilities.
 I thought they were getting jersey's, but instead a t-shirt.  They were divided up into teams.  Callie is the tallest on her team.  That's how it always was for me when I was growing up.
     Preston playing with his friend Baylee on the bleachers.
 Paige after church.  She looked so cute I had to take some pictures.

I love this one with her tongue sticking out.

No comments: