Our friends Jim and Liana Wilson and Debbie Jensen hosted a Farewell party for us. It was wonderful to visit with everyone. Thanks to everyone who came to wish us well in Texas. It is going to be hard to leave our friends and the gorgeous weather.
 |
| Dan and Geri Rentz |
 |
| Scott and Ranelle Curtis |
 |
| Bill and Nina Johnson |
 |
| Jennie and me. |
 |
| Liana, me and Jennie |
 |
| Brandon and Megan Hebdon |
 |
| Camie Ferguson and me |
 |
| Me, Debbie, and Ranelle |
 |
| Tay, me, Jim, and Liana |
 |
| Lindsey, Kim Winkleman, and Megan |
 |
| Margarat Palhegyi |
 |
| Rachel Grajeda |
 |
| Melissa Durham and Sarah Ochs |
 |
| Me, Paige Brown, and Meredith Salisbury |
 |
| Paige, Rick Loe, and Clint Brown |
 |
| Debbie, I love you! |
 |
| And of course, the TEXAS FLAG! Taylor had to bring it. He has so much Texas pride. |
2 comments:
I didn't realize your time was up in California already! I hope you guys enjoy going back to Texas. Do you know where you are gonna live? How about your home in Cali? Were you able to sell it? I'll just have to call you to chat... :)
I feel sad that you're leaving, even though we're no longer there. Maybe because it's bringing back memories of us leaving and I know how hard that was. We were lucky to have made such great friends in Yucaipa. I hope this doesn't mean I will never see you again! Maybe sometime when you plan a trip back we'll plan one too. We can all meet at Disneyland :)
Good luck!
Post a Comment