Friday, April 27, 2012

Paige

Paige went for her 1st dental appointment on Tuesday.  She was so good.  The dental hygentist and dentist could not believe she would open her mouth and let them clean her teeth.  I guess most little ones cry.  She got to pick out 2 toys from the treasure box because she cooperated.  She picked a pad of paper and the stamp which she then licked and put on her head.  Oh and she brought home a pink bag full of Mickey Mouse toothpaste.  She loves Mickey Mouse!

Paige really enjoys sitting on the counter and  helping me cook.    The last week whenever she doesn't get her way and starts to cry, she goes in her room, shuts the door, and then asks if she is done in time out.  I never put her in time out but I guess she knows she isn't behaving right.  I thought it was too cute.  

No comments: