Tuesday, June 26, 2012

New York City, NY

Taylor had a conference in New York City so we went 5 days before and saw all the sites.  We never had been and it was awesome.  
 We arrived Thursday night at 10:00 p.m. to our hotel.  I thought I had gathered all of our belongings out of the taxi.  We went got up to our room and I realized that my bad tipped over and my cell phone fell out in the trunk.  Ahhhhhh!  What a way to start a trip.

 Our hotel was in Time Square.  Amazing lights.  People continued to stay out for hours.  It was only quiet at like 7 in the morning.

 This black surburban was picking up Ricky Martin from Evita.  He plays one of the characters in the broadway show.
Ricky Martin leaving.  Then we crabbed some delicious cheesecake at this place called Juniors.  If you go to NYC get the devils food.  We got the chocolate mousse cheesecake and it was really good too.  Wasn't a fan of the red velvet.  Which I love red velvet.

No comments: