Monday, November 26, 2012

Breaking Dawn 2 in California!!

 
My sweet husband gave me a trip to California for my 30th birthday to go to Breaking Dawn 2 with all the friends I started the Twilight saga with. 
Leticia Beck, me, Liana Wilson, and Sara Ochs.
We were pretending to run from the wolves.  Doesn't look like it at all.  We look rediculous! I loved the movie except the surprise ending.  Liana and I were gasping but it turned out in the end.  It
 That night I stayed at a wonderful friend's house and this is the view of her backyard.  I felt like I was staying in a 4 star hotel.  I had a lovely room and a yummy smoothie for breakfast.
 Friday morning Sara Ochs, Liana Wilson, Meredith Salisbury and I drove down to the L.A. fashion district and shopped for several hours and then headed back to avoid traffic and get lunch. 
 Oh, how I miss the mountains and palm trees!  I would give anything to see that out my bedroom window every morning. 
 My friend Debbie held a get together with delicious food and great friends. 
 Charity, Julie, and Melanie Bascum
 Lindsey, baby Nixon, and Katy.
 Rachel and her 3 kids.  We used to hang out all the time. 
 Saturday Morning I went to lunch with Katy and Rachel to the Kopper Kettle Kafe in Yucaipa.  I had the pumpkin pancakes which are as good as I remember. 
Next I headed to Cafe Rio for lunch with Charity and Debbie.  We did some window shopping and lots of taste testing.  Then I my friend Jennie picked me up and we actually did some shopping.  Always a fun shopping partner. 
 Lindsey took me to go get a pedicure along with Katie Brown.  It was so relaxing and loved catching up with these two girls. 
 
 
Sunday morning came by and it was time for me to go home.  I had a gourmet breakfast and headed to the airport.  My view from Lindsey's guest bedroom.  That far mountain is Big Bear.  It already has snow on it. 

I had an amazing time in California!!  Can't wait to go back.

No comments: