Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Southern California Trip!

Taylor had some work out in So Cal so he told me I could tag along.  We left our kids with Taylor's sister and parents over a long weekend.  It was nice to get away and see friends.  

 We stayed in Redando Beach.  This was the view from our Hotel room.  So Beautiful!  I forget how much I miss California.
 Our hotel offered bike rides along the board walk.  It was a blast!  I hadn't ridden a bike in a long time.



 There were such beautiful homes and condos right next to the beach.

 Then Taylor and I headed to Rodeo dr and walked around.  We walked in a few stores and back out.  $$$$$!


 Drove up to the Hollywood sign again.  Always fun!


 Left Hollywood and went to Yucaipa to see friends.  Our neighbors the Bryers.
 Our house on Avenel.
We made reservations with the Durhams, Wilsons, and Ellsworths at Bennihana's.  
 me, Liana, Katy, Melissa.
 Adam, Jim, Paul, and Taylor
 We stayed with the Molnars while in Yucaipa and this is the view from their backyard.  Gorgeous!
 Went to the Ellsworth's on Saturday to see their kids and get some pics to send back to our kids.
Jennie, me, and Charity.
Saturday night we went to Cafe Rio with the Salisburys, Garcia's, and Hebdon's.  Stake conference was that weekend so we decided to go and then dessert at Dairy Queen afterward.

No comments: