We have a one way ticket to California tomorrow. We have been staying with Taylor's family in Arlington. Our house closed on Friday of last week. We have been homeless for a week. It's been hard. Sorry I didn't say good bye. I will miss you. Hope your still back when we move back to Texas. Good luck with everything. Let me know about any exciting news!!
3 comments:
Are you still here, or have you moved to CA?
We have a one way ticket to California tomorrow. We have been staying with Taylor's family in Arlington. Our house closed on Friday of last week. We have been homeless for a week. It's been hard. Sorry I didn't say good bye. I will miss you. Hope your still back when we move back to Texas. Good luck with everything. Let me know about any exciting news!!
Tyler wants to know where that Chuck E Cheese's is because he wants to ride on that tractor.
Post a Comment