Sunday, September 14, 2008

We finally made it to California!

I just wanted to update everyone on our move out to California. We moved to Yucaipa. It is about 15 minutes east of San Bernardino. Yucaipa is a smaller town of about 50,000 people and located at the foot of Big Bear mountain. I do love the mountains. We have a great view from the upstairs bedrooms.

We have not had internet set up yet. When we do I will post some cute pictures of us at the beach and at the Hollywood sign. When we first got out here it took a while for the kids to adjust. They were getting up at 5:00 a.m. We like our new ward here. Everyone was so welcoming. Hope you all are doing well.

1 comment:

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Hey Ashley, glad all is going well here is Cali. We'll have to get together for some play days with the kids k.