Our house here in California is about the same size as it was in Texas, but this house is a two story. It makes all the rooms a lot smaller so none of our furniture fits. The one thing I do like about this house is the kitchen. It has granite counter tops and lots of counter space. It has the lighting under the cabinets so you can see while cooking. The things I don't like are the paint and the stairs. The paint is this ugly green color. The owners of the house are going to have someone come and paint it. I will never have a two story again. I run up and down the stairs about 20 times a day. If you forget the kids shoes or have to brush your teeth, up the stairs you go. We do like it our here in Yucaipa. We have adjusted well. Better than we thought we would. We have already made some great friends. For those of you who don't know where Yucaipa is it is 20 minutes from San Berarndino and 35 minutes from Ontario. The other direction is Palm Springs. It is about 30 minutes away.
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
2 months ago

2 comments:
Oh yes, a one story was a REQUIREMENT when we bought our house. I don't like stairs either. Maybe one day we will upgrade and get nicer counter tops. Glad you guys made it safely and are adjusting well. See you at Uncle Carl's for Thanksgiving!
I totally understand about the 2 story thing. it makes things a little more difficult for sure. but i'm so glad things are going well for you guys. the home looks great and i bet you love having the extra counter space!
Post a Comment