Friday, November 21, 2008

All the girls!


During Twilight, people were screaming whenever Edward or Jacob were on the screen. There was a girl a couple seats down from me and she was crying at how Edward was so sweet to Bella. Most people in the theatre had on Twilight t-shirts. One girl had a sign that she was holding up. It was fun to watch everyone. Some were reading their books while waiting for it to start. I don't think the movie was long enough. I would have loved to see more of Edward. Here is a few of us who were at Edwards theatre. It was so fun.

3 comments:

kylee said...

So fun! I totally forgot that it came out already! Looks like I am going to have to round up a couple of girls to go with me! I'm glad you liked it though. I was a little worried. You know, sometimes when they make books into movies I don't end up liking them. (like Harry Potter. Loved the books but not a huge fan of the movies. Although they have gotten better with each movie they have made...)

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

That last link didn't work so I deleted the comment. This SHOULD be a link to the Exploding Box Instructions! Post some pictures if you make one! :)