This is in Oak Glen up in the mountains where you can go and pick apples. There is shopping and restaurants. Really good apple pie too. I love this picture of Taylor and Preston. He loves his Daddy.
Hey Ashely!! This is Melissa. I was on my sister's blog page and I clicked on Megan's to see hers and then I saw yours. I was so excited to see your cute little kids. Preston is so adorable. Last time I saw him he was in your tummy. Callie is beautiful..just like her mommy. I can't believe ya'll moved to California? We lived in San Jose for a summer and we LOVED it!! It was so fun seeing your cute little family.
Hey Ashley, I heard a little rumor that you guys may be coming to Vegas over the Thanksgiving weekend? Shoot me an email, let me know your plans.......Sarabingham@yahoo.com
4 comments:
Cute pics, loved the Hollywood one too!
Ashley those pictures are so cute! Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. We miss you here.
Hey Ashely!! This is Melissa. I was on my sister's blog page and I clicked on Megan's to see hers and then I saw yours. I was so excited to see your cute little kids. Preston is so adorable. Last time I saw him he was in your tummy. Callie is beautiful..just like her mommy. I can't believe ya'll moved to California? We lived in San Jose for a summer and we LOVED it!! It was so fun seeing your cute little family.
Hey Ashley, I heard a little rumor that you guys may be coming to Vegas over the Thanksgiving weekend? Shoot me an email, let me know your plans.......Sarabingham@yahoo.com
Post a Comment