Thursday, November 13, 2008

Crazy, Forgetful me!!

Yesterday, I went upstairs to get Preston up from his nap. As I did I was cradling him and kissing him. I went down the stairs that way and when I looked down their was poop all the way down the stairs and all over me. So I washed my clothes and gave me and the kids a bath. Then I was thinking what did I do with my cell phone. Oh no, they were in the back of my jean pockets! I went and opened the washer and sure enough there it was. I started screaming. I was so mad at myself. If I had slowed down enough and not freaked out so much about the poop I probably would have remembered it was in my pocket. So I checked my cell phone account and I am due for a free upgrade. Sweet. I went to the Verizon store today and waited in line for an hour and the kids were so well behaved. Right!! They were all over the store. So then I get up to the counter and they can't access my account. I didn't have the right numbers with my cell phone number. Then he told me after all that waiting, he couldn't do anything and I would have to go to another store and they can help me. Ahh!! I wanted to scream. In fact, I think I did. So now I am stuck without a cell phone or a home phone. I feel very stranded without a phone. Just wanted to share my fun phone story with you. I hope I see some better days.

9 comments:

Leticia said...

OH WOW!!!
I have washed my cell phone too!!! Lost everything!!! But I am better known AS DORY...from finding NEMO...Oh wait phone what phone...did I say I washed my phone..UH..I suffer from short term memory loss....:) J/K..but really there are days..I don't know which ways ah comin or going!!
Hope it all works out for you!! How crazee!!! (how funny the word verification is manic spelled mahnic :0) YIKES!!!

Party of Two said...

I dropped mine in a porta potty once, it cost me $300 to replace it even with a warranty because i refused to fish it out, lol. Hope you can get your phone soon!!

Party of Two said...

Email me: ibfloridagirl@yahoo.com i need to get your address for Christmas cards!
We are in North Richland Hills and love it. Thanks for the Ike comments, i think he's pretty darn cute myself, lol.

Maegan said...

What a crazy day! Yall look so great. I can't believe how big Callie and Preston are. It looks beautiful in Cali. Miss yall!

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Oh no Ashley! That is such a bummer. I hope things will work out with the phone! It makes me so made when customer service isn't very helpful. Oh no the poo story, I think I would have just froze for a while why I thought about the process of cleaning up the mess. You poor thing. We need to get together again, that night was so fun! Tennis rematch!!!!!

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

jnlwilson@hotmail.com and I will call this week and let you know what time for sure I am thinking around 9 or so just incase it is a long line to get in.

Gwen said...

I think all moms have been there in some way. Once Adam got diarrhea in the bathtub while I was bathing him. Talk about disgusting. You didn't overact, you just wanted to get everything cleaned up, it happens. Sorry to hear about the lost phone situation though! Hopefully you'll be back in service soon.

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Hey Ashley, lost your number if it even works??? still anyway, this thursday, 10 to 9:00 I'll come get you ok. They have already sold 1500 tickets so I think it be wise we try to get there early and just wait I guess! Call me to let me know you got this message k. If not I'll try to find your number. 790-7591

Summer said...

I am so sorry!!! I haven't washed my phone before...but I have had to deal with the poo situation before! It is NEVER fun to clean up...it always makes me sick!! It is so glamorous being a mom!! Hope you guys are doing well!! WE miss you!