Our friends Ken and kami, who came with us, told us that all we needed to get into Mexico was our drivers licence. Lo and behold when we got in line to get back in the US we got the wrong person. Ken and Kami and Chase went right on through. We gave the guard our licence and he said, "You need a passport". I was like WHAAT! I was completely freaking out. He gave us this hugge long lecture. I think he saw the look on my face and how panicked I looked. He asked us where we lived and if it was our first time to Tijuana. He did finally let us through but I will never return again with or without a passport.
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
3 months ago

4 comments:
That is really scary! I would have been freaking out too! Glad you made it back across. What a blessing to live in the US.
This made me laugh. We've been to Tijuana and Ensanada, and i thought they were both yucky!
You're so funny. I can picture it all in my mind. I wish I could have been there to watch your reaction!!
That is a little scary. The last time we went there I said I would never go back. It is a little dirty and freaky at times.
Post a Comment