I made these cupcakes at our Enrichment and a few people wanted the recipe.
Black Bottom Cupcakes
3 cups flour
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup cocoa
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. soda
2 cups water
2/3 cups oil
2 tsp. vinegar
2 tsp. vanilla
Mix dry ingredients and pour wet into dry ingredients. Fill each muffin tin 1/3 cull with cake batter. Put 1 tablespoon filling on top. Then cover and with more cake batter. Bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
Filling
1-8 oz. cream cheese softened
1 egg
1/3 cup sugar
1/8 tsp. salt
1 cup chocolate chips
Beat first 4 ingredients together, then add chocolate chips.

1 comment:
I am so glad you posted these! I have been looking for this recipe for the last couple of days and couldn't find one I wanted! I will be making these today for when Ben comes home for his trip (these are his favorite:) thanks for posting this! Oh...I also made your fried ice cream...that was amazing!!
Post a Comment