Saturday, April 11, 2009

Lesson Learned

Last night after dinner we told the kids we would take them out to McDonalds for ice cream. They played at the play place and then we came home. Taylor and I went to bed and I woke up at midnight and wondered where is my cell phone. I remembered I left my purse under the table at McDonalds. I stared panicking. I ran downstairs and called and someone answered and said someone turned it in about 9:30. The store managers verified in front of their cameras that there was no cash in it. I had $20 bucks in my wallet. So the person stole the money and then decided to be nice and turn it in. At least it was not a lot of money. I tried to go back to bed but just kept thinking about my credit cards. I tossed and turned for about an hour. I finally fell asleep and the kids woke up at 6:00 am so we went and picked it up. All my credit cards and license was still there. Oh, and luckily my cell phone was still in my purse. I have only had this one for about 6 months. We just wonder if the person wrote any of my information down. So I will be more careful of where I set my purse and make sure I don't walk away from my grocery cart at the store.

1 comment:

♥Mommy Of 2♥ said...

Oh that is awful! Nice person to steal the money then turn it in;/ What happened to the nice people in this world. So soryy that happened.