Friday, May 1, 2009

Day 1 in Hawaii


I haven't blogged in a while because we have been on vacation with Taylor's family. My mom flew in a few days before we left. She watched the kids for us while we gone. It was a great chance to rekindle our relationship. We flew to the island of Kauai, Hawaii on Thursday, April 23. We arrived that night about 8:00 p.m. and just settled into our hotel room. This silly picture Taylor took of me is in the airplane. I was eating some candy and watching a movie. This was the best vacation we have ever been on. I will be posting every few days because we did so many fun things. Hope you enjoy.

1 comment:

Robyn said...

Hi Ashley,
I am VERY much enjoying your photos of Hawaii and feeling like we could that kind of trip to rekindle all kinds of things :) Wow! How gorgeous!!! Send us your new address/info. The Floyds son, Jason, just got called to the Riverside mission and we are all excited (his dad and I both served there) so you might see him in the future. Bye!