Wednesday, August 12, 2009

BBQ Chicken Salad with Cilantro Ranch Dressing.

Sorry no picture. But I am telling you it is so worth it to make this salad. I loved it.

3 cups thinly sliced green leaf lettuce
1/4 cup corn( I used a little more)
1/4 cup black beans (I used more)
8 grape tomatoes, halved
1 cooked grilled chicken breast( marinate in BBQ sauce for 1-2 hours)
1/4 cup favorite BBQ sauce
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

1/2 cup prepared ranch dressing
1 heaping tablespoon fresh chopped cilantro leaves

1. place lettuce into a salad bowl. Layer with corn, black beans, and tomatoes. Dice cooked chicken breat and mix with BBQ sauce. Top over salad and sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.

2. Place ranch dressing and cilantro leaves into a small bowl and combine. Drizzle over salad and toss everything together. Serve immediately.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

I love this with jicama and avocado!! Yum. Your house is looking great! You guys are more moved in than we are for sure. I cAn't wait to see in person!

Carrie said...

Oh my word. You crack me up with all of your recipes. You are out of control, but I love them and usual they end up being my favorites. So keep them coming.

Leticia said...

I am la ...la...la...lovin' all of the recipes...!
What a great cook!!!
By the way...
You look so pretty in all of your recent pictures.!
Congratulations on your new baby too!!!
If you NEED anything..CALL me! I can help with anything...seriously!!!