It's beautiful Ashley! I love it. I'd love to come see it in person too :) Since it has only been about 3 years since we saw eachother last. Anyway, good luck with the rest of the unpacking (and if you are already completely unpacked then I am VERY impressed!)
The house looks great. I am excited to come and see it. Your decorating looks great too. I love the drapes in your living room. They are really pretty.
2 comments:
It's beautiful Ashley! I love it. I'd love to come see it in person too :) Since it has only been about 3 years since we saw eachother last. Anyway, good luck with the rest of the unpacking (and if you are already completely unpacked then I am VERY impressed!)
The house looks great. I am excited to come and see it. Your decorating looks great too. I love the drapes in your living room. They are really pretty.
Post a Comment