Today is my sonogram appointment to find out what were having. I was excited until I remembered they are making me drink 32 oz. of water one hour before my appointment. The bad news is I can't urinate. How terrible is that. They are going to be pushing on my stomach the whole time and how miserable is that going to be. I never had to do that in Texas. They said they need a full bladder to be able to see everything well. I will let you know how it goes. Wish me luck.
4 comments:
I hated that part! Everytime I drank how much they said and everytime my bladder was too full so they made me go empty "just a little." I wanted to die! But I'm so excited to find out what you're having!!
I once had to drink 64 ounces for a sonogram...showed up early for my appointment and they were an hour behind schedule. OH. MY. GOODNESS! Talk about torture! I'm loving your family picture in the header! Too cute!
Ummm....HELLO!! It's like 8:53 my time. So that means it is 7:53 your time, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE HAVING!!! Please hurry :)
When I went in for my sono with Brynlee I had to wait awhile....I had to go so bad that I was sweating. No joke. I finally went up to the front desk lady and told her that I was couldn't wait any longer. So she told me that maybe I could go and just try to go a little....yeah, right. I knew that if I was going to go that it was ALL coming out (Sorry TMI?) Anyway, so I went and there was no stopping it and I was worried that they wouldn't be able to do the sono. Well during the sono the lady was like "wow, your bladder is pretty full, you feeling okay?" HA! She had no idea! Oh the pain I was in. I think that if I wouldn't have gone the moment that she would have touch my stomach we would have had a mess on our hands. Anyway, I hope yours went better than mine :) OH and when I had Boston they told me that you don't have to drink water before anymore....weird? Maybe they had gotten new equipment or something?
That is crazy - I am glad that I didn't have to drink all that water and hold it before my sonogram. I have never heard of that. Glad you survived! : )
Post a Comment