GIRL!!!! Can you believe it? I wanted a boy so Preston could have a play mate but Callie was right. She has been telling me we're having a girl. Callie was so excited when I got home. I am excited, I just feel bad Preston is going to be stuck between two girls. Maybe the next one will be a boy. We'll have to buy him lots of trucks, cars, and other manly things. The pictures aren't very good because it is a picture of a picture. I don't know if you can see the arrow pointing, showing it's a girl. And the holding the bladder part during the sonogram was terrible. I had to go at 3:30 and had another hour to go. I got to the front desk and told the lady I couldn't hold it any longer. She told me I could empty a little. Well let me tell you that was very difficult. Then the lady called me back farely soon and she started taking measurements and said I need you to go to the bathroom. She said,"Your bladder is so full I can't see the baby". No kidding. I felt so much better. They told me you have to have a full bladder to measure the cervix. I think it is ridiculous to make a pregnant woman drink that much and then make her hold it. Anyways it is over and I will live.
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
2 months ago

4 comments:
Congrats! My brother was in the middle of two girls and he has turned out just fine :-). Tell us when you pick a name!
Yeah! Girls are fun! It will make Preston a Great Boyfriend and husband in the future with 2 sisters. Smile!!! So happy for ya!
Congrats! We are having a girl as well. yay! : )
How exciting! Your story about your ultrasound is exactly the same as mine, and I mean exactly!!! So uncomfortable, I emptied a bit, then she couldn't even see anything, so I got to empty all the way (what a relief). That is so funny that we had the same experience! I agree, what a joke that they make us drink so much we think it is going to come out our feet. Anyhow, congrats on the girl! When are you due?
Post a Comment