Friday, January 1, 2010


While we were in Texas, Callie was over at her cousins and she learned how to ride a bike without training wheels. Her cousins who are 5 and 3 just learned and so her Aunt Carrie helped her learn. This is a video of Callie in our neighborhood on New Years Day. When we were driving home from Texas Callie kept asking if Taylor could take her training wheels off. She is doing such a good job. I was very impressed.

2 comments:

Leah said...

That is great! We've gotta teach David how (especially now since his training wheel broke!).

Leticia said...

WOW!! That is so great!! Ryan is still learning! She is a fast learner!!!
I was wondering...DO you remember last Jan. at Enrichment you gave a talk on budgeting...and you input receipts into the the computer...Did you buy that software...could you give me more info. about it...??/. I would totally LOVE to use that kind of a system this year! Thanks Ashley!@ Looks like the kids had a great christmas....
Email me...Thebeckbunch621@msn.com
Thanks so much! I appreciate it!
I have something too for your baby!!

I have been meaning to give it too you...We have been sick !