Tuesday, May 18, 2010

5 years old

her tinker bell night cown
Her Barbie Birthday crown
Strawberry cake

At church on Sunday we kind of matched. Then someone gave us some roses from their garden. I wanted to take a picture.
Callie turned 5 yesterday. She loves anything pink so I made her a pink strawberry cake. It has fresh strawberries in the cake and the icing. It makes it not so sweet. Callie had a great day. I took cupcakes to her school today. I think the kids enjoyed them. She got a birthday crown from my mom. It was inside her birthday card. It was so cute.

3 comments:

Britney and Andy said...

You and Callie look so cute in your matching outfits. I love the sweater. You look gorgeous, like always.

kylee said...

Happy Birthday to Callie! Love your matching outfits! So cute! And I just have to ask where you got that skirt. I LOVE IT! I need you to take me shopping :)

Harrington said...

kylee, i got it at express. my favorite store.