
At school today. He loves school so much. He also has to ride this car everytime.

This week is the letters "D" and "N" in school. So her teacher had dress up doctor and nurse outfits. Very cute.

Her blue eyes.

.JPG)
I love this little blue tiered dress. I had to take some pictures after church.
3 comments:
Preston has the cutest smile. He looks like he is having fun. Paige is a doll. Love the dress and bow. She is so cute. Can't wait to kiss her. Hope Callie had a happy birthday. Happy Birthday to you again. Love you.
that little blue dress is darling! Glad you guys could come over the other night!
What cutie pies! I miss ya'll so much. Hope you and Callie girl had a fun birthday! P.S. ...your baby gift is FINALLY in the mail. I forgot a note though - lame. Hope you love it!
Post a Comment