Monday, August 16, 2010

Callie's First Day of Kindergarten

Callie standing outside with her other classmates waiting to go in.
Callie giving Preston a good bye hug. How cute! I was kind of sad. I didn't think I would be.
Callie walking into her classroom ready for school to start.
Callie and Preston outside our house.
Her classroom door. I think Callie will love school. She is very social. There are also 4 other kids in her class from church. So that's nice to know someone.

6 comments:

kylee said...

Holy wow! I can't believe she's going to kindergarten! Crazy! She's looks adorable and hopefully everything went well!

Britney and Andy said...

She looks so cute. She sure looks stylish. I am sure you were sad. She looks so grown up. Hope she had a fun day. Tell her we love her and miss her.

my life said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

It is a little sad when they go off to kindergarten! I'm not looking forward to Kyle's first day next week!

Ellsworths said...

How did it go? Does she love it?

Jonathan and Kiri said...

How cute that you have a picture of her walking into the building! These days must be the sweetest as a mother. You're family is just adorable!