Thursday, August 26, 2010

Oceanside



Our friends Jeff and Lindsey invited us to stay at their grandparents condo in Oceanside. We got their on Friday afternoon and visited for a little bit. We then hit the beach and the pool/hot tub. We went out to eat that night for pizza and then had ice cream. While walking on the harbor we saw a large seal making funny noises. Then another seal came up on the dock and they started fighting. It was so funny. Jeff took a picture with his i-phone but it got deleted. I was bumbed.
At the pier in Oceanside. We went to eat at the end of the pier at Ruby's diner. It was so yummy. We had cinnamon swirled french toast.Jeff, Lindsey,and Macy.
I painted Paige's toes; I don't know if you can see it in the picture.
Me and Paige. She really likes the beach and being outside.

No comments: