Sunday, October 23, 2011

Fall Fun!

 We had coupons for free tickets pack to the pumpkin patch.  It didn't even get you one ride.  The kids each rode 1 ride and we went home.  We still had fun just walking around.



 They had a cute quad ride.  Callie and Preston loved it.  They drove them all around the pumpkin patch.
 Paige got to go in the Mickey Mouse Jumper.
 On Saturday we had a birthday party at Pharohs.  They had 3 bouncers set up.  The kids had a blast.  There was pizza and ice cream sandwiches and cake.  Then they got to play games on the other side and play on more bouncers.  It was the best party I have ever been too.
 Paige wouldn't get out of the bouncer.  She loved it.
 I even had fun.  Callie has a look of horror on her face!  Haha!
 This slide was pretty awesome.  I have some burns to prove it.
Preston loves motorcycles so Taylor helped him race.

No comments: